Monday, February 4, 2013

Listening to the Heart Chakra by Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 04-02-13

http://omna.org/Latest_Free_Weekly_Message.html


Beloved Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope, I call upon your loving presence to stand before me, enveloping me deeply in your unconditional love. As I receive and accept your love, support and brightly shining light I encourage my inner truth to become my outer truth unfolding from within my being.

Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope, I ask and allow you to pour your deeply loving energy into my entire being but specifically my heart chakra, as well as my planetary heart chakra, solar heart chakra, galactic heart chakra, universal heart chakra, multi universal heart chakra and my cosmic heart chakra. With your deeply pure angelic love I ask that my heart chakra is activated, awakened and expansively opened. My greatest wish and focus at this time is to connect with my heart chakra more fully, becoming one with my heart energy, with all that my heart provided and holds to assist me. I ask that my heart chakra is balanced, healed and that true clarity manifests so that my heart chakra is a crystal clear well of unconditional love.  Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope guide me and demonstrate to me how I may allow my heart chakra to be crystal clear with a powerful energy of clarity and truth.

Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope, I ask that you work with my soul to clear any confusion, misunderstanding and misconceptions that I may have about and towards myself and my heart chakra. Allow the energy or perspective that hinders me from viewing and understanding my heart chakra as a pure, clear well of truth, unconditional love and clarity. My heart chakra is divinely aligned, connected and at one with my soul, my heart chakra is a powerful source of guidance in my reality.

I no longer wish to walk my spiritual and physical path on the Earth blind to the guidance of my heart and soul. I no longer wish to experience blindness in my ability to see, listen and understand the divine and truthful guidance of my soul and heart chakra. My heart chakra is an expression of my soul, its guidance, wisdom and divine plan for me on the Earth. I now demand and choose to be at one with my heart chakra, listening, seeing, feeling and accepting all that is provided to me by my soul through my heart chakra.

Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope, working as one with my soul, heart chakra and my divine inner truth, please remove all blindness that doesn’t allow me to see the truth and clarity of my heart chakra and soul. Please remove all deafness that doesn’t allow me to hear and listen with crystal clear understanding to my heart chakra and soul. Please remove all energies and perspectives that inhibit me speaking, sharing and communicating the unconditional love of my soul and heart chakra.  I no longer wish or choose to walk a pathway where I am constantly experiencing separation with my
soul and heart chakra, I wish and choose to be at one with my soul and heart chakra, experiencing the divine guidance, voice, feelings and truth of my heart chakra and soul with crystal clear clarity so that each step, actions, decisions and thoughts I make and create are formed from a deep and true knowingness, guidance and understanding within me.

I am completely and absolutely aware and conscious that it is now time for me to truly allow my entire being, energy systems and bodies, consciousness, chakras, mind and emotions to awaken to the truth of my being. More importantly it is divine timing that I now see, sense, acknowledge and accept my truth, inner guidance and clarity with ease in every moment of my reality. No longer am I surrounded in a mist of unknowingness, forgetfulness, illusion and confusion, I erase this consciousness and existence completely, choosing to accept myself as a being of truth, unconditional love and divine alignment with the constant ability to see, sense, listen, acknowledge and accept the guidance and clarity of my heart chakra and soul with complete ease in every present moment.

I now see,
I now listen,
I now acknowledge,
I now accept,
I now sense,
the truth, divine guidance and presence of my heart chakra and soul.

Beloved Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope, I ask you along with my heart chakra and soul to assist me in the most benevolent way. With deep gratitude.’

Beloved love beacons on the Earth; we come forward to you as the united consciousness and love energy of Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope. We deeply wished to share our invocation with you to support the development, constant awakening and discovery of your heart chakra. It is true that as a beacon and an example of the Creator’s love on the Earth that you can no longer walk or wander aimlessly, making decisions and choices from your desires, the mind or from habit. Now is the time to realize your heart chakra more fully and its divine purpose and role in your reality.  The word ‘aimlessly’ is extremely important because in the past you may not have experienced the aim, the driving force and the clear goal like energy that your heart holds of achieving what is appropriate and necessary. Now is the time to aim your energy from your heart as you aim your focus to the centre of your heart. It is time to attend to your heart chakra to remove the shields, mists and walls that may be hindering your sight and hearing so that you may connect more fully in oneness with your heart chakra and soul.

It is also essential to allow yourself to focus upon listening to everything around you as well as within you. There is an aspect of humanity that has become lazy and lacking in the skill and ability of listening. If you allow yourself to listen to the truth within and around your being you do not require any of your modern tools or technology to assist and support you in your reality. Allow yourself to listen to the universe of the Creator, all that you require, need and wish to understand is within the silence, the energy, the light and the love of the Creator’s universe. 

There is always an aspect of your being that is aligned and listening to the universe of the Creator but now this ability and natural instinct needs to be developed, enhanced and consciously experienced. By each person listening to the universe of the Creator you will consciously gather and manifest a consciousness of wisdom, knowledge and understanding that allows you to illuminate and dissolve all aspects of reality that seem problematic, whether it is your personal reality or the reality you create with each soul on the Earth. Rather than drawing from your own perceptions, habits and thoughts to create the general consciousness of the Earth you could draw upon the wise consciousness in the universe of the Creator to filter into the general consciousness and general co-creations of humanity.

It is also appropriate to listen to the environment and people around you, often you are creating energies and attracting people into your reality and yet you are not listening to the messages that they are expressing energetically. Sometimes when you listen to the energies and people around you, even the environment of your home or work space you begin to notice harmony or disharmony.  Maybe it can be as simple as certain colours are not serving you, or the vibration of people around you is trying to demonstrate to you certain areas where growth or attention is needed.

It is also a wonderful practice to listen to your inner energies, to listen to your outer environment and to listen to the universe of the Creator, observing free from judgment the similarities or differences that can be noticed. Remember that you are not completely listening with your physical ears but you are listening with your inner ears, akin your inner ability to sense or acknowledge, even your inner ability to know or understand. This can be achieved by retaining a space of peace, observation,
alertness and awareness within your being. If you recall the last time someone read from a book out loud to you, even though your intention was to listen your mind may have been wandering with other thoughts, your emotions may have been processing unrelated feelings, you may not have been completely present, observing and connected to the person reading and the words being expressed. Maybe afterwards you couldn’t even remember what was said. If you had allowed yourself to be fully present at that moment you would have heightened your experiences and would also be able to recall or replay all that you had understood and experienced. The process of focus and allowing yourself to be present and observing allows you to listen on many energetic levels in order to gain guidance from within, your heart, your soul, environment, people and the Creator’s universe. With the ability of listening, seeing, sensing your own heart chakra and the heart chakra of each person with clarity and truth a greater presence of love will manifest into the Earth’s reality for all to experience. The love experienced will be your creation, anchoring and manifestation. Each action, step, thought, process and reaction that you take influences the ascension of your own being and that of humanity so it is appropriate that you allow yourself to truly listen on a deeper level to all that is within and around you, then with discernment and inner knowingness choosing the steps and actions that you wish to take.

When we say listen we mean listen with your senses, listen to the energy or energetically.

With deep unconditional love,
Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment