Thursday, April 25, 2013

Blog exists 1 year! A thank you note ♥

 

My sweet friends , followers and family of Light.  Today it's been exactly 1 year that I have started this blog and started to channel. 343,000 visitors in 1 year is truly beyond what I was expecting to have as visitors and it really blows my mind away to see how much of you are daily visiting my blog! THANK YOU! I started to do this out of passion and Love because I simply enjoy being in connection with all of these wonderful beings of Light and star family of us, as it brings an uplifting and hope and most of all so much Love.  I never expected my work and blog to be so loved and affecting other hearts in the good way, as it seems to be the case.  This blog and channelling service has brought me to so many important people in my life, family members of Light have been reunited with me and others with each other through my readings and channelings. I have made some great friends and I love every single connection I have with you all!  Thank you so much for your support and nice comments, meaningful words and appreciation as well as the donations for my blog and readings.  The appreciation is all mine for all of you whom are following my work, spreading and blogging my work and posts, and for all the new connections and wonderful hearts that are now present in my life! Thank you all for making all your creations possible and for being part of this all, thank you for being you!!  Beside thanking all of you: my wonderful readers and friends, I would like to take the opportunity to thank a few in particulary for being in my life:


Andy Bojarski : Thank you for being in my life! You mean so much to me and I am grateful for our special connection!  We have been brought to each others path due to a reading request and since than we became so close that it is one of the most beautiful experiences and events in my entire life!  You mean so much to me and thank you for all you do!


Fran Zepeda, Bella Capozzi and Isabel Henn: Thank you for being such great and amazing friends!! I always enjoy our talks and connection.  You ladies are close to my heart and we are true family.  I love you ladies and am so grateful for your services and beautiful work that you bring

Bill Ballard: Thank you amazing friend for all you share and bring out, for the courage of speaking about things many don’t dare to speak of.  I so enjoy our chats and talks, you really are such a loving being

 Lucas Christiaans :You have give me a stage to bring out my messages on your page when I first started to channel, so that I would become known to others.  I appreciate this and will never forget this!  Thank you for believing in me and supporting me in my work as well as privately.

Nele Tonnaer: Thank you my sweet friend for al your support, guidance and assistance with my translations! You are so wonderful and a great support and assistance for Humanity, you are my right hand so to speak and a great friend and family to me

Thank you to Wes Annac, Laura Tyco, Dieter Braun, Frans Grol, Galactic Free Press, Lucas, Bill Ballard, Fran Zepeda, Isabel Henn, Maarten Horst, and all others whom are sharing, blogging, spreading my work: truly appreciated and taken by heart!  And to all of YOU out there, friends and readers, a BIG thank you as well!  I love you all so much, Méline

20 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts. I visit your site at least once a day.

    Love and light,

    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet Johan for being a true supporter and follower ♥ Much Love to you!

      Delete
  2. happy anniversary my dear Meline... your web is the first I read everymorning... and it brings me so much love and light.. each day... Thanks my dear for all ... lot of love-light and chocohugs !!♥☼☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosa!!! you are welcome my sweet friend :) you are such a beautiful being! Much love

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, dear, dear Friend! Congratulations with this anniversary. You became so important in my life en you have already done so many wonderful things for me. I love you! Pascal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure sweet Pascal! I am grateful for the friendship of you and your wonderful family! Always sending you all loving thoughts ♥ thank you for being my friend and for always sending me so much support and sweet words that always motivate me to continue ♥

      Delete
  4. I really enjoy being a friend of you Méline ♥, I love to talk with you, and have now a better understanding of the process that is going on.

    Looking forward to meet you again in the next faze of our lives in the higher realms.

    Thank you for sharing these and yours experiences and messages on your blog with us.


    Love Light
    André C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. André, how funny we always lived in the same city and we had to meet each other through the lightworkers community on the net :) Anyway, I am grateful too for this connection and its wonderful to have a friend nearby to talk too ;)
      love ♥

      Delete
  5. I love you Meline, and thank you so much for your beautiful contribution to the Light!! Much much appreciation for our friendship and for the messages you bring from such lighted beings. and for sharing your beautiful experiences<3
    12 minutes ago ·

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love you so much my sweet friend. you are family to me and I just adore your work and am so honored and grateful to have you as a friend ♥♥ Hope we can talk very soon on skype again ♥♥ Love

      Delete
  6. I love you and appreciate your wonderful work sis. You have become a wonderful part of my life, in truth you have it been since ever. I am so happy that we are connected now in this life too! Love and my blessings to you, you wonderful lovely soul! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too sis, you have been in my life from the beginning as the very forst one :) I AM very grateful for this and you!! Much Love ♥

      Delete
  7. Mahalos and Aloha to you on this big anniversary! Thank you for your friendship, love and Light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure and I am thankful for this connection as well!! much love

      Delete
  8. I gratitude and love for all you are and all you do Méline.

    We all are just building blocks that will build the new paradigm as One. The Oneness found within by reconciling the opposites will bring us the unity for all. We learn to see the bond between all of us (formerly classified as dark or light) is greater than the division and duality we have lived. There is now only the way to embrace all our opposites and make peace and let go of our last obstacle to live our new paradigm in full. As One we will create the new in equality, love and understanding in being also each unique divine individuals. Balance is found and all that is will be become from divine chaos now divine order. So it is done and so be it.

    Love and light for all those coming years on your path of channeling and being in service.

    Lucas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucas and I agree with all you just said. I feel we are doing this right now and that we are making it happen... Thank you for your service as well, I am grateful for our connection! Much Love ♥

      Delete
  9. Thank you!!

    Embracing you gratefully,
    Alice**

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation dear Méline! Already one year! I remember very well how i was impressed by the clarity of a message from our dear and beloved Saint-Germain!
    Again i would like to thank you for both readings who are the greatest gifts i ever got in this incarnation or maybe and surely in all of them! ( Smile )

    I send you much love and sunshine from Lanzarote!
    Martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure dear friend!!!!! Thank you so much for the meaningful and big compliment about Saint Germain :) Truly appreciated!! Enjoy your trip to Lanzarote ♥♥ Thank you for all the support you give me!!

      Delete