Sunday, January 26, 2014

Grow the Garden by The Moon Hippie Mystic

Grow the Garden…


blue moon garden


January 19, 2014

 

The Moon Goddess is a satellite of Loving energies.  She is known for her Femininity and graces us with Love and Wisdom.  ”Grow the garden” she whispers in the night breeze.  Come to me.  See how I mirror your shimmery Light from Mother Gaia.  She is waiting for you.  She has a secret for you if you Listen.  Grow my garden.


Come to me, I’m Always here and I’m Always free…

The most Beautiful things grow from the deepest, darkest places.  Dig deep into the mud.  Dig the hole.  Plant the seed.   Give me your shame and we will plant a seed of Compassion.  Tell me your secrets along the rambling river.  Show me resentment and I will show you how to grow Forgiveness.  Feel my Light coming through the trees.  Let me show you where to plant denial so you will blossom with Truth and Light.  Climb my mountain.  Let me feel where you are weary and you will see how you have Persevered.  Pick the most vulnerable places and plant them in my garden.  Bury into me your guilt and I will teach you Accountability.  Bask beside the firelight and feel how I warm your Soul.  Where there is anxiety I will show you how to Breathe.  Sprinkle my Healing waters into the Earth and watch my garden burst with seeds of Joy.  When you find lack I will sprout in you the seed of Gratitude.   Listen to my voice in bird song.  Open me to your fear and I will teach you Courage of the Heart.  I am your Mother full of Wisdom who knows you better than you know yourself.  Dig deeply and plant the seed of ignorance so I may enlighten you with my Diversity.    My Light shines on your Innocence and your most vulnerable places.  Plant the seed of unworthiness and I will show you the Love that you are.  I See you.  You are Safe.  Unburden to me your addictions and I will bring you Freedom on the wings of Angels.  Know me, know you.  Feel my rhythms, for where you end we begin.  Bring to me your frustrations and I will ignite your Passion.  Dance with me under the Moonlight, Graceful ONE.  Tell me all your mistakes and I will tell of your Experience.  Sit beneath the willow tree and feel my Heart beating with your own.  Share with me your anger and I will dignify your pain.  Lay ye down in my pastures and feel my Spirit.  Reveal the places where you feel victimized and I will release your trauma.  Feel me flow through you like the mist on a light rain.  Bear down on me your burdens and I will teach you to let go.  Listen.  Be still and know.  Sow for me a garden and I will reap for you a Rainbow.


Come to me, I’m Always here and I’m always free…

josephinewall-Angel-Melodies-friendship

 josephinewall-Angel-Melodies-friendship


Artwork by Josephine Wall ~ http://www.josephinewall.net


Music to drive it Home ~ Come to Me ~ Goo Goo Dolls


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m2R6CLkvyQ


Blueprints for Butterflies offers Spiritual Life Coaching and Heart-based Healing.  Please contact us at blueprintsforbutterflies@gmail.com to schedule a session or get more information.  Please consider an energy exchange or donation if the writing Inspires you.  We work on a sliding scale as it is our Great Honor to connect with the Human Spirit in Growth and Learning in order to share our insights on this blog.


Copyright © The Moon Hippie Mystic.  All rights reserved.  You may copy and distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment