Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Attunement / Activation of the Higher Dimensional Body Templates of Sirius and the Pleiades


Picture by Greg Ohmer

Hi sweet friends,

Since many are approaching me to receive help and some guidance to help open up the higher heart, to connect with their own Higher Levels.. I am sending out an e-mail to introduce you all to these attunements as some fellow lightworkers and friends have reminded me that these attunements, which I created with Lord Kuthumi and Lord Metatron, have assisted them tremendously to open up the higher heart space and to feel lighter and more in tune with their higher levels.

This is a Self created attunement in co-creation with Master Kuthumi and Lord Metatron working with the Sirian and Pleiadian energies. This attunement will assist you with the integration and the activation/actualization of the Higher Dimensional Body Templates of Sirius and the Pleiades. You can do those at your own pace and time at home and as much as you want.



It is very beneficial in the deepening process with your I AM Presence and your Higher Selves as we work here with some Geometric patterns such as the Snub Dodecahedron, the Tetrahedron + Merkaba and the Diamond shape. We work on the merging with your Oversoul and the Higher Dimensional body Templates that align with the Sirius and Pleiadian energies. A deeper alignment and journey is experienced during these attunements along with the expansion of your oversoul and higher Heart space. You become more multi Dimensional in consciousness and awareness and stronger in your intuition andabilities

This is offered through a Manual + 2 audio formats of each approx. 30 minutes of guidance and light language.To purchase this attunement/activation/actualization, please visit the webshop:http://www.melinelafont.com/#!product/prd1/1871278565/activation-higher-dimensional-body-templates


Love, Méline Lafont <3

1 comment:

  1. Meline
    Thank you so much for all the work you put into this wonderful attunement. I have been listening to the attunement for 2 months now usually weekly and I seem to get a different reaction each time. Maybe it is the release as the heart space grows. It is hard for me to put into words what the attunement has done for me. As I like to say it made my heart grow 2 sizes overnight. This attunement was definitely the way for me to connect my heart to my higher self. Another thing it did was intensify my ability to speak light language.
    I must also thank you for the attunement introduced me to AA Metatron, that is how I assembled all the shapes into one drawing. I think of the drawing as the heart space itself, it expands out around the whole body from there.
    Thanks Again
    Greg Ohmer

    ReplyDelete