Monday, February 6, 2017

Judith Kusel ~ MY SOUL HAS LOVED YOU THROUGH IT ALL…..


twin-flames-intense-love
True intimacy means the cleaving open of the heart and soul, into the very depths of Being: – where there are no hiding places any more.
The masks have come off.
The Pretence.
The love me.
Now all has changed.
Everything has been stripped off.
The “’I” stands bare, naked, open.
The heart is cleaved open.
One stands there vulnerable, like a little baby, new-born in the highest truth of the soul, yet in the power of the SOUL.

The SOUL itself, has been ever present, lifetime after lifetime, in all expressions of life and forms of life of the soul in the vastness of its home galaxy, in its journey across the cosmos.  It is not power-less, it has infinite power.
At the core is has programmed into the keys and codes of all it has been created for in great Divine Union, and therefore is infinite at the core, amplified by the Soul Group itself.
It is when we finally have guts to be stripped naked to the core, and stand in front of our Beloved, without pretence, without projections, without the role-playing we so easily assume on this planet, that we finally stand in our highest TRUTH.
One does not beg to be loved.
One does not try to manipulate, control, not play games at love and being loved.  One is not in competition with others, one is not an extension of the Beloved, nor is one more than the Beloved.
ONE JUST IS!
ONE IS SOUL!
twin-flame-partnership.jpg
Intimacy in truth means, that I stand here before you as my SOUL.  Not as a persona, not as a projection, not as I so many times pretend to be, but JUST AS I AM.
My soul loves you, and has loved you for many lifetimes, some good, some bad, some even horrific, and some euphoria and bliss.
My soul has loved you through it all.
There were times when I shook my fist to heavens and ask in the deepest trauma and pain:  WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?  There were times when I hated you and cursed you.  There were times when just could not meet with love, but met in hate and anger, fear.
My soul has loved you through it all. 
The times when created beautiful music together and were inseparable.  The times when we shared laughter, and joy.  The times when we found each other on so many levels, and we experienced the Divine through our union as equals, as whole, and therefore experienced the transcendental – the sublime!  There were times when I so loved you, that I felt myself becoming ONE with you, and yet never lost myself, but retained all of myself, as did you, and therefore we could co-create in immensely powerful ways. Our love for each other expanded infinity!
My soul has loved through it all.
The times when we first came here to this planet, splendid in our true Son and Daughtership of the Divine.  We were like Gods, you and I, and we frolicked in this knowing, and we stepped into this role of co-creatorship, counting our blessings, and loving and serving the Divine with all that we had.  Our love for each other had no bounds.  It great and ever greater and more intimate and loving.
We did not lie to each other, for our thoughts were written on our foreheads for all to read.  We did not need the masks, the pretence.  We did not need to beg for attention nor love, nor even trying to find common ground.
We were blessed to the core, of the infinite wonder of love and union, and then held within the Divine Fires, the Sacred Fires of union, and we knew how to co-create as ONE.
My Soul has loved you through it all.
I stand here now, naked, vulnerable.  I had to release lifetime after lifetime – all the personas, all the trauma, all the pain, the ecstasy, the bliss.  I stood in places where I remembered as I was cleaved open, and I saw myself in all these roles, and I saw you in all these roles: – we were actors on the grand stage of life surpassing even Hollywood.  Yet how we hurt each other, how we played power games, and control games, manipulation games, competition games, political games, property and possession games, ruling games, and sometimes even Russian roulette.
Whatever for?
My soul has loved you though it all.
As I there stood watching all of this, I could have gone to back to the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth: – but I could not.
My soul has loved you through it all.
I only saw love and poverty of love.
I only saw love and the false expressions of love where we lost ourselves in the actors’ roles and forgot who in truth we are!
My soul has loved you through it all.
So, here I stand.  Open, vulnerable, just me.
I.
The I AM I have been since our first creation.
Me.  Yet, me, with all my insecurities, the false programming I am trying so hard to de-program with all the inner releasing work I have done, and yes, I know I am not an angel, I have my shadow and my light, here on earth particularly.
The Cosmic Me, knows and is intimate with another YOU – the cosmic version amplified, as our souls are infinitely ONE.
My soul has loved you through it all.
I have left the why’s, the how’s and the why not’s behind me.  They have served me not.
I have left the accusations, the finger pointing, the accusing, and whatever else behind me and I have thrown them into the violet fires of transmutation.  I do not want this anymore.
I have left the pain, the trauma all transmuted and forgiven, forgotten and all I have left are tears of gratitude for all the immense SOUL LESSONS you have taught me.
My soul has loved you through it all.
I stand here naked, stripped to the core of my heart and soul.
I have no-thing left to lay on the altar of Divine Love.
I am emptied.
I have no more of the moreness which I so often assumed.
I am emptied to the core.
My soul is loving you through it all!
And here I am, LOVE.
Love.
No-thing.
Love infinitely vibrating in the highest frequencies of Love.
Just LOVE.
I love you!
My soul is loving you through it all!
Please forgive me for all I have ever done – or not done.
I am sorry.
I love you.
My soul is loving you through this all.
My soul is loving you truly through this all.
My soul knows only love, for it  was conceived, and born from the purest love between the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine and the Sacred Fires of the Divine, as their beloved daughter, as you were born onto them as their beloved son.
I am love.
You are love.
Love loving Love.
My soul is loving you through this all.
My soul loves you ad infinitum.
I thank you for Being the LOVE which I AM.
You are another me.
I love you.
(Judith Kusel)
For Twin Flame Soul Readings which have held thousands globally and SOUL READINGS: http://www.judithkusel.com/readings

No comments:

Post a Comment